My 10 All-Time Favorite Quotes
There’s something about quotes that get me. I love the power they have to deliver a lesson or give me something to think about in such a short and to-the-point manner.
And it seems I’m not the only one who loves them. I can open any of my social media profiles right now and easily find shareworthy memes and quotes from a lot of my friends, family members, and clients.
So I thought that this week would be a great time to share some of my all-time favorite quotes with you.
I’d love it if you could let me know some of yours too! I’m always curious to see what resonates with other people in my life, and maybe learn of a quote I’ve never heard of before.
My Top 10 Quotes:
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” Japanese Proverb
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- “I have not failed 10,000 times. I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.” Thomas Edison
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost
- “I have a dream…” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese Proverb
I could easily add 10 more to this list. Each one holds a special meaning to me. However, as I look over the 10 I picked to be in this list one things stands out: action and persistence.
I’ve talked with so many people who wanted to lose weight and feel good about themselves, but for some long they did nothing about it. Or maybe they tried something and it didn’t work. Either way, they didn’t see the results they wanted.
So today I’m asking you to try something different. I’m asking you to reach out to me so that we can have a stress-free conversation about you and your goals.
Get in touch with me! Visit my website at www.SiouxFallsCompleteFitness.com, email me at RandyHartz@SFCompleteFitness.com, or call me at 605-271-9600.