Enchilada Quinoa Bake Ingredients
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups dry quinoa
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- For serving: Avocados, diced Tomatoes, Cilantro, lime wedges, chopped green onions (optional)
Heat oil in a skillet, saute onion and pepper 3 minutes. Add garlic and pour mixture into crockpot. Stir in quinoa, broth, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder and cumin. Cover and cook on HIGH about 3 hours. Add corn, beans, and toss crockpot enchilada quinoa bake. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook about 10 – 15 minutes longer. Serve warm with desired toppings.
For more recipes, click here to check out all of our past favorites.
Be sure to like our facebook page for a new recipe every month!