- 1 (9 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7.25 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- Optional: 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Optional: French fried onions
Prepare macaroni and cheese mix according to package directions. Stir in the cream of mushroom soup, tuna and peas. Mix well, and heat until bubbly. With over 28 grams of protein per serving, this is a quick way to up your protein intake. To take it a step further, top it with a cup of cheddar cheese, and bake this at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, bake for another 5 minutes, and serve hot.