What do I do if I’m starting over?
If you’ve lost weigh then gained it back it can mess with your mindset. You feel like a failure because you’ve tried and failed many different diet & exercise plans.
Here’s what you do. Ask yourself some questions about what you did in the past. Here are some examples.
– What worked with what you did in the past?
– What didn’t work?
– What obstacles continue to pop up that take you off track?
The principles never change. You HAVE to take care of each one of these areas:
1. Common Sense Nutrition
2. Supplementation – to fill in the gaps
3. Resistance Training
4. Cardio – to strengthen your heart and lungs
5. Coach – to tie all of this together and hold you accountable to DOING what you set out to do
Remember, whatever you do to reach your goals, you must conitinue to do to maintain them long term.
The final piece is your mindset. You have to change the image of who you see in the mirror first, before you will create that person in reality. Developing a personal power statement is a great exercise to help you “reprogram” your mindset and beliefs.
Another way is to put yourself in an environment where others beieve in you and your goals. We will believe in you until you’re able to believe in yourself!
You got this!